- Junior running back Steve Rene was also in full pads. He spent practice working out on the sideline and walking around the field.
- Sophomore tight end Louie Addazio was in shorts, walking around the fields and working out on the sideline.
- Freshman tight end Ron Thompson was told by Head Coach Doug Marrone to go see the trainer during practice. Thompson spent some time on the stationary bike, moving his legs very slowly.
- Junior defensive tackle Jay Bromley is no longer wearing a boot on his left foot and walked and worked out away from play in full pads during practice.
- Senior offensive tackle Justin Pugh was dressed in full pads, walking and jogging around the field, along with working out on the sideline.
- Sophomore wide receivers Keenan Hale and Quinta Funderburk were both in full pads working out away from drills and walking around the fields.
CuseNation.com was able to snap some photos of players on the mend.
1 of 4 photos